Toft Social Club (TSC) was established in November 1999 by residents of the village, in order to replace the void left by the conversion of the village pub into a restaurant.
Every adult in Toft is warmly welcomed to become a Full 'Life Member' of TSC upon payment of £1.00. Pop into TSC during opening hours and the bar staff can sort this out for you. (Junior membership is available free of charge to member's children under the age of 14).
TSC members are welcome to bring and sign-in their guests who may be visiting the village. Children are very welcome up to 9.00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8.00 - 11.00 p.m
- Friday : 8.00 - 11.00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8.00 - 11.00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8.00 - 10.30 p.m.
The Social Club is very well supported and offers a wide range of activities, including:
- Weekly real ales, cider and selections of quality wines
- We stock gluten free beer - we always have bottles from award winning Wold Top Brewery, and occasionally on draught - check the website for dates.
- A wide range of non-alcoholic and soft drinks
- Themed Food Nights - from Italian to St. George's
- Casino Evening - Monte Carlo comes to Toft!
- Race Night - save a trip to Newmarket!
- Bingo Night
- Quiz Night
- Carpet Bowls
- Music and drama events throughout the year to suit all tastes
- Art/drawing night
The "Food on Friday" evenings are proving very popular - don't forget we open early that evening at 7pm.
FOOD ON FRIDAY
Informal Music Night
‘SULLY: MIRACLE ON THE HUDSON’ (Cert 12)
The Keith Pearson Trio