Toft Social Club (TSC) was established in November 1999 by residents of the village, in order to replace the void left by the conversion of the village pub into a restaurant.
Every adult in Toft is warmly welcomed to become a Full 'Life Member' of TSC upon payment of £1.00. Pop into TSC during opening hours and the bar staff can sort this out for you. (Junior membership is available free of charge to member's children under the age of 14).
TSC members are welcome to bring and sign-in their guests who may be visiting the village. Children are very welcome up to 9.00 p.m.
The Social Club is very well supported and offers a wide range of activities, including:
- Weekly real ales, cider and selections of quality wines
- A wide variety of gins
- We stock gluten free beer - we always have bottles from award winning breweries such as Moon Gazer or Wold Top, and occasionally on draught - check Facebook to see what's available
- A wide range of non-alcoholic and soft drinks, including zero beers and ciders
- Themed Food Nights - from Italian to St. George's - and a monthly Food on Friday
- Bingo Night
- Quiz Night
- Carpet Bowls
- Music, open mic and drama events throughout the year to suit all tastes
- Art/drawing night
- Photo group
- Film Club
We also run a programme of music and comedy gigs - which has seen comedians such as Nick Revell, Mitch Benn and Richard Digance perform, and musicians such as While and Matthews, Megson and The Carrivick Sisters appear. Details on forthcoming events can be found on our events page.
Chairman: Martin Sebborn
Deputy Chairman: Roger Thorogood
Treasurer: Gill Collett
Secretary: Sonia Cox
- Angela Unsworth
- Brian Roberts
- James Nairn
- Jean Stewart
- Katrina Holmes
- Koran Collett
- Liz Tomes
- Ron Gouldstone